Monday, August 18, 2014

Creating

Creating has always been a major part of my life.

I love to draw, paint, craft, invent, design, and write. Some might call it a weakness making an assumption that I am an ultra emotional individual who cannot handle being let-down or being criticized. I suppose that could have been a description of me at one point, and sometimes tendencies can creep back. Thankfully, God has changed my personality. I use logic yet I create - imagine that!

Creating is a way that I can live elegantly. I can create for my home and for others.

I recently made a facebook page of my art in hopes to fill some financial gaps. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/drawing4Him?ref=hl

Here's my work:








Nostalgia 1 - memories of fishing trips

Nostalgia - A calm day on the lake

Praying Hands - done for a camp prayer card













No comments:

Post a Comment